Our theme this year is ‘being fruitful in our daily lives‘. There will be a range of interactive workshops to help us think and learn how to become more fruitful as we witness to our Muslim neighbours. We will also take time to pray and worship together as followers of Jesus from every part of Belgium.
10:00 Doors open
10:30 Welcome followed by a time of worship
11:00 Workshops round 1 and 2
12:30 Buffet lunch
14:00 Workshops round 3 and 4
* How to develop your own prayer life? (NL and/or EN)
* Practical tips on how to witness (NL and/or EN)
* Discipleship for ex Muslims: the dos and don’ts (NL and/or EN)
* Spiritual warfare (FR and EN)
* Working with refugees and asylum seekers (NL and EN)
* How to build bridges to migrant churches and Christians? (NL and FR)
* Working with women from other cultural and religious backgrounds (NL and EN)
* Introduction to Islamic Theology (NL and/or EN)
- * Mission mobilisation (hosted by Frontiers Nederland) (NL)
It is necessary to register beforehand for the workshops. You can register by filling in this form. Due to Covid restrictions in Brussels we can only take a maximum of 50 participants. Once you’ve registered for the workshops you are automatically registered for the conference.
The conference will take place at “Eglise Connect” in Anderlecht. The address is:
24 Boulevard Maurice Herbette, 1070 Bruxelles
There is parking available on the street outside. It is a ten minute walk from the nearest Metro station (Jacques Brel, line 5). The building is accessible via wheelchair.
A buffet lunch will be provided. We ask a voluntary contribution of 5 euros to help us cover this cost.